Wildfire Services include:
- Inspection/Consultation – A wildfire protection specialist will visit property to inspect and assess wildfire exposure levels, make recommendations on the best course of preventative action to make your property more firewise and wildfire safe, and follow up with a written report.
- Pre-Treatment – If needed, the dry vegetation (fuel) around the perimeter of the property is pre-treated (sprayed) with long-term fire retardant. This helps to create an invisible firebreak and barrier that will help protect the property from an oncoming wildfire event.
- Mitigation – The removal and cleanup of any unnecessary vegetation that may be fuel for wildfire.
- Installed Wildfire Protection System – Permanently installed system(s) on or around your property that spray long-term fire retardant, either manually or remotely.
- Yearly inspection and maintenance check of installed wildfire protection system, or refill of a system if it’s been deployed.